lørdag 5. november 2016

Special day layout

A few weeks ago, I went for a photoshoot in Larvik, a small seaside town in Norway. The lighting was fantastic, and I got some good photos.


Here, I am featuring the Peek A Boo collection. I just love the wooden papers from Kaisercraft. The designers are also featuring the Designer Template Mini Mix (IT921) for this post. I love the idea of 6 smaller templates in one.

I have used ink, stensils and gesso and stamps on the background. I have also added stickers and pieces of paper in layers.



Kaisercraft Products: Peek A Boo collection: P2190 Precious | SS325 Sticker Sheet  Boy | CT 868 Collectables Boy | PP1008 Paper Pad | IT921 Designer Template Mini Mix | FL578 Flourish Pack Antiques | FL630 Paper BLooms Iceberg | CS152 Texture Diamonds Clear Stamps | IP724 Ink Pad Bark | GC113 Glitter Cardstock Royality.
Other: Gesso

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...