lørdag 8. august 2015

An altered clock with the Time Machine Collection


A long time ago, I found this clock at an second hand marked. I had to get it. First of all, it has all sorts of gears inside and it I thought it was a super thing to alter. I kind of started altering the clock a long time ago, but then it was just placed on a shelf, because I didn't really have the right papers to finish it. Then, seeing the Time Machine papers, I suddenly thought that was it, and I went on to finish it. This is a part of my blog post, made for Kaisercraft this month.


The light post is made with a dies. I mounted led lights inside, and there is s switch at the back of the clock to turn on or of the lights.


The gears are made from stamping on acetate an fussy cutting some of the gears from the collectables. The metal gears are from inside this an other clocks.




The clock was first sprayed with cobber paint. Then I added beads, metal, glue and modeling paste. The clock was left over night to dry. Then I "dry painted" the clock with different colours of acrylic paint (black, blue, brown an cobber). Then I carefully added gold and cobber pastes.



Kaisercraft products: Papers: Time Machine collection Gears P1925, Gadgjet P1924  | Collectables CT836  |  Stamp set CS236  |  Paper blooms: Zea Breaze F631 and Olive G633  | Dies Street lamp DD513 | Other: Acetate cheets, Metal, old beads, black and brown paint, cobber spray paint, diodes, batteries and electrical leads.



1 kommentar:

  1. Såå utrolig tøff, kul, #forseggjort, detaljrik og skikkelig flott :) Har en klokke liggende her, og tror jeg fant inspirasjon til å lage den nå :)
    Takk for alltid..supre inspirasjons-innlegg, Kirsten.du er råå!
    Klem, Ellen

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...