After making the prior card, I still had papers left over. This card was made with the left overs from Prima: Reflections - Mantra and Kashana. (I must admit, that I had to go back and get more of the paper - just because I like it so much).
I have also used splashes of acrylic paint, Prima Color bloom and glimmer mist. The doily is a diecuts from Prima, and so are the measuring tape and bird nest.The flowers are from Prime and Wild Orchid craft.
I am entering these challenges:
- 7 kids challenge blog - Anything goes
- Creative inspirations - Roses
- Love to scrap challenge - Anything goes
- Creative fingers - Anything goes
- Cute and daisy - Anything goes
- 2 creative chicks - Anything goes
- Paper creators crafts - Anything goes
- Pile it on challenge - Flowers
- Scribble and scrap crafts - Anything goes
- Stamped blessings - Anything goes